Monday, April 16, 2007

The Unsociability Wars

The Unsociability Wars has taken a turn for the worse over the last week. The picture embargo is worse than ever. Fresh Facebook invites are arriving daily and the last real hope of a solid resistance was lost when the treacherous Vulk defected to Facebook. I don't blame him fully though, as he was lured by an invite from his cunning fiancee.

To top off, today there was hint from Beco of a full social embargo if I don't surrender unconditionally...

*sigh*

This war has been waging for too long, and I am tired. I sometimes sit back and wonder, what would my life be like if there were no Unsociability Wars? What would it be like if Facebook was not that evil after all? What would it be like if there was to evil conspiracy trying to forcefully make me embrace the Facebookian Doctrine??

2 comments:

Munqy said...

:) Welcome to Facebook.

Fesh said...

Dude, really? Are you that naive?