I've been tagged by Munqy and Nora to do this 10 random things you might not know about me. Here goes:
1. I don't appreciate hand-shaking for the sake of hand-shaking. If we are friends and I saw you yesterday, I wouldn't want to shake your hand when I meet you today. The concept of hand-shaking should be restricted to formal introductions. Oh and to top it off, I'm highly untouchy-unfeely.
2. I have the weirdest turn-on: dark pants that have thin white stripes. They drive me crazy regardless of whether the chickita wearing them is hot or not.
3. You know those drying machines in public toilets that have a roll of cloth and you're supposed to pull them, dry your hand and then leave them to be automatically rolled back in? I'm positive there is something sinister about them, don't know what it is, but I assure you I'm onto them.
4. I have an evil uberPod that regularly taunts me by its sarcastic music choice.
5. I FIFO everything in my kitchen: water bottles, fruits, yogurt...etc anything has to be consumed in the order it was purchased.
6. I have a tendency to 'fight the system' when I'm treated unfairly. I do that even if I don't have the slightest chance to win, it's not wining that matters to me, it's causing the most harm as I go down that does. Some say I'm stubborn others say I'm plain stupid. I like to think I'm a pain in the ass if treated unfairly.
7. I worship the number 7 and 2007 was MY YEAR.
8. I once peed on someone, and no she wasn't bitten by a jelly fish.
9. I consider Mojito a gay drink.
10. I have watched every episode of Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama and South Park at least twice.
Next I tag Dipty and Eureka.