Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Year of the Golden FESH!

Shotgun 2007!
Yup in accordance with standard shotgun rules 2007 is MINE ..MIIINNNEEEE ...MIIIINNNEEEEEEEEEEE

My precccccccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssss!

Okay, although I don't owe you ANY explanation why it's the year of the Golden Fesh (since I rightfully shot-gunned it before ANYONE else) I will still shed some light on why I chose this year, here's the 7 reasons:

1. 7 is my lucky number
2. I was born on the 7th day of the month
3. I was born on the 7th month of the year
4. This year my birthday will be 07.07.07 (how kool is that?)
5. My blog is called Blog7
6. Beca7use I said so.
7. Because you can do NO7THING about it. Bite me.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Hey you know what's really weird about this post?
You wrote it on March the 1st rather than Jan. 1st. Why so?
Why did it take 2 entire months for this excitement to set in???

Fesh said...

Well let's just say I had one hell of a hangover :D