Sunday, February 03, 2008

Black Fesh 4.0

The creepy old man went into his small room and closed the door behind him. As he turned on the lights a cold voice came from behind him: I've been expecting you. The old man turned sharply to find Fesh sitting on his desk petting a white chihuahua. A pale smile came across the old man's face as he approached Fesh: Look, regarding the last spell, after you left Jade showed up and she.. Fesh interrupted: The sick sick things you do for Jade do not interest me... and I haven't come here for an explanation. Then why did you come here? Your game is tomorrow? Fesh threw the chihuahua away and walked towards him saying: Our game we'll talk tomorrow. Now, I have put a lot of money on today's games. I want to be sure there will be no surprises.

After Fesh left, the old man opened the the envelop he left for him. Inside were two small postcards. It is going to be an easy spell, thought the old man.








9 comments:

Fesh said...

errr... Nigeria lead 1-0 with a very suspicious penalty.... MY MONEY!

Fesh said...

ouuuu... the spell is working...workinggggg.... 1-1!

Anonymous said...

You gave the guy Ghana's Postcard!!!!!! Did you mix up?? I think you forgot the procedure..

Fesh said...

D'oH! I'm rooting for Ghana and Ivory Coast!! But he seems to have got what I wanted .. Ghana 2-1 WOHO!

Fesh said...

*Fesh runs back to the old man's dungeon after the first game is over.

Fesh: So I've just doubled my money, thanks to you!
COM: WHAT?! Didn't you want Ghana to LOSE?!
Fesh: err... yesss about that.. I made a mistake, the postcards I gave you.. I want them to WIN WIN!
COM: oh...
Fesh: So you actually put a spell for Ghana to lose?!
COM: Oh..no..no no.. don't be silly.. I understood what you wanted.
Fesh: ...oh... okay.. so we have an understanding that I'm rooting for Ivory Coast in the next match.. right?
COM: Right.
Fesh: Alright dude, keep it real. Fesh out.

Jade said...

LOL
You love me....
& you love the sick sick relationship I have with the creepy old man...

You perv.

Fesh said...

Of course I do... I just said that to him knowing that you'll fill me up on the juicy details... you will right? RIGHT?!

Jade said...

Dude!! I already told you I just showed up - got my potion & left... I actually didnt understand what this trance he was in was all about!!

*Jade gets closer to Fesh & whispers in his ears with her husky voice
"You believe me Darling... right?"

Fesh said...

*Fesh clears his throat..
bhja..hiasdf..woha..bakpsdflsl...