Monday, November 06, 2006

I HATE Needles!

So, I am not comfortable around needles. It’s not the pain, it’s the feeling that such a tiny device can actually kill you?! We’ve all seen the movie whereby the dude punches a syringe into the tubes connected to the other dude who’s in a comma but “knows too much” and within seconds the dude is gone right? It’s true! a tiny amount of air can kill, and I can’t get over this feeling whenever someone is taking some blood from me… I am a small man:(

You know that it’s estimated that 10% of the population has fear of needles? Yes! It’s true… Wikipedia has spoken:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypodermic

And why on Google Earth are we still having painful needles? Aren’t we in like the 21st century?! Shouldn’t we have like solved this problem long ago?

No comments: